Game Info: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the 9th member to Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Saga, is an action-adventure game released on all platforms (PS4, Xbox One & PC) in Fall 2015. Marc-Alexis Côté, the creative director for the game, previously worked on Brotherhood, Revelations, Assassin’s Creed III, and Freedom Cry and François Pelland came in as the senior producer.
The story is a fictional history of real-world events set in Victorian Era London 19th century (1868). The time the Industrial Revolution unleashed an era of implausible invention, transforming millions of lives with technologies once never thought of. Not everyone in the British Empire was able to benefit from this boom, the lower class considering themselves as nothing more than legalized slaves for the top few per cent, started uniting as mobs, gangs to protest in their struggle to survive. A struggle till the Assassins liberate and re-ignite a longstanding clash involving London’s leaders. The fight is now for sovereignty between the Assassins and the Templars.
The game begins with the twins Jacob and Evie Frye who travel to London and find the city being taken down by the Templars. Raised as Assassins to follow Creed, Jacob and Evie aim to take back the city from the Templars regaining the stronghold of the city and restoring the Church and the Monarchy. The game is an open-world design which allows players to roam freely around Victorian Era London.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate has been nominated for multiple awards in 2015, including “action-adventure” of the year 2015 at The Game Awards.
IGN Score: 8.2/10
MetaCritic Score: 74 [PC] – 76 [PS4] – 78 [Xbox One]
Minimum System Requirements:
- Connectivity: Internet Connection
- HD Space: 50 GB of Available Space
- Operation System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- NOTE: For the recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3 GB of VRAM when playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customise your gaming experience. Please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.
Recommended Games: Assassin’s Creed Series, Uncharted Series, Immortal: Unchained, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Batman: Arkham Knight